30 Min Cab Ride Cost

Taxi ride costs 30 minutes

Price for items over 30?? must not exceed $4 per item. $0.30 every 30 seconds or $36.

00 an hour. Normally you will end up paying 30-50% if you pay in dollars. Each minute the taxi sits without moving, another 40 cents are added to the fare. Uber, Lyft, ESTV - assumes a delay of four minutes at the traffic light/red light for taxis].

Full list of Cozumel taxi fares

Do you sail on your voyage to Cozumel? It is possible to take a cab at one point or another. Whilst the most important cruising jetties are close to the capital, it is still too far to go on foot unless you are in quite good condition. In order to make work easier for those who are not familiar with the area, Cozumel has fixed prices from the cruising pier to the touristic areas of the Isle.

That makes it easy to know how much you should be paying and keeps you from being cupped by a cabbie. On leaving the harbour, you will find the guide boards near the centre of the town. The tariffs are valid for three groups: 1-4 persons, 5 persons and 6-8 persons.

However, we are of the view that the reported values are still too high. A trip to Chankanaab, for example, lasts about five min, but cost 12 bucks for 1-4 people. That'?s just the cost of being a traveler. Please be aware that prices are quoted in US dollar. These are the tariffs from the other jetty (the more northerly of the two jetties).

Paris taxi prices

Coming back from a five-day excursion to Paris (late May 2014), I was amazed when I realized that the taxi ride from CDG to downtown Paris was far more than any guide or even the useful flight attendant on the plane. All I have ever seen or learnt is that I would want about 40-50 euros for a one-way itinerary.

Actually, it was over 70 euros - in every direction. Ironically, we took much less on our way back (40 minutes vs. 1 hour), but the cost was practically the same. If you want to take a taxi in Paris, you should therefore take a lot of euros with you. Living in Norway - one of the most costly places in the world - and a taxi ride the same way would have cost only $30 to $40.....

Mehr zum Thema