Jet Airways Ticket Booking RatesTicket Booking Prices Jet Airways
It has also begun to levy a comfort payment for reservations made via its portable application. There is a comfort levy on any booking website or portals that you wish to use to make reservations. Fees may range from 100-350 INR. These fees are like the fees for the services and the profits for the website.
It is definitely legitimate, all web sites levy a levy, from Book My Show to Make My Trip.
Have fun with your flight!
The Wheelchair Services are a special offer for handicapped or medically impaired persons, including: b. Conditions of Acceptance: - Enquiries must be made at least 24 hrs prior to travel through the VietJet Ticketing Bureau or Call Centre. Pilots must obtain a doctor's authorisation in the event of sickness in order to make sure that they are fit enough to survive the journey (as pilots require for a doctor's authorisation before departure).
- maximum number of persons using a chair on each trip is restricted depending on personal services. - People in need of a Level-Wheelchair (WCHS): will be acceptable if they are travelling with an escorted person who is 18 years of age or over, in good health enough to help WCHS visitors get on and off the WCHS and on the WCHS; each escorted person will be acceptable to travelling only with 01 WCHS.
- Persons who require a car seat (WCHC): There is no provision of wheeled chair gear on the vessel; if the occupants are in agreement with the condition: we shall take the transport as WCHS. BLND Service: a. BLND Services is a facility for those travellers who have failed to fully or partially capture the visually and require specific assistance. b. Conditions of Acceptance: - For BLND Guided Passengers:
Guided stowaways are permitted as regular travelers; Guided travelers 18 years of age or older are necessary, in good health to support Lufthansa travelers; each Guided traveler is permitted to ride with 02 Lufthansa. - Suitable for unsupervised users of BLND: - Requests must be made via the VietJet ticketing bureau or call centre at least 24 hrs prior to flight start.
- BLND passenger, who are able to serve themselves on all routes, are acceptable transportations. - BLND passenger must receive support from family members at the terminals of embarkation and disembarkation. Passenger Hearing Failure Services (DEAF): a. Passenger Hearing Failure Services is a passenger care facility that has the capability to partially or fully capture the visually impaired and requires specific support. b. Conditions of Acceptance: - For Guided Passenger Hearing Failure Services (DEAF):
Accompanying persons are accepted as regular travellers; accompanying persons are 18 years of age or over, in good health to support patients travelling with them. - Designed for Unescorted Transporters: DEAF: - Requests must be made via the VietJet ticketing bureau or call centre at least 24 hrs prior to flight start.
Additional Seating Services (EXST): a. Additional Seating Services is a passenger seating arrangement provided to those passenger who are large, need 2 adjoining passenger seating on the same aircraft; or the passenger seating arrangement provided to those passenger who need 2 adjoining passenger seating to be more comfortable. b. Accepted Conditions: - Please consult our ticket sales points, agent, call centre for EXST requirements.
- Apply as a ticket holder 1 additional ticket at the moment of booking. a: a: a: b: b: Pregnant woman over 27 months of age - 32 months of age must complete and submit the declaration of release from liability form:
- Any passenger submitting the mother attestation sheet must fulfil the following conditions: a: a: a: a: A person who is subject to prior release for travel is a person who meets at least one of the following criteria: - Victims of injury, disease or illnesses can have serious consequences for other air travelers on the trip.
- Prenatal occupants included: - Air travellers who could deteriorate their health during the flight: pulmonary disease, illnesses of the ears or noses, fractured bones, new operations, new pregnancy by in vitro fertilisation, severe allergies, etc. b. Terms of acceptance: - Terms and condition for accompanying persons: Incapable of moving during the journey and taking good care of yourself: Take transportation if you are travelling with escorted persons 18 years of age and over and fit enough to help your guests; each escorted person will be allowed to journey with only 01 guests necessary for predeparture health release.
- State/health condition: Customers are obliged to fill in a fitness card in the following condition: - Following certification of healthcare centers: Medicinal centre with regulatory personality approved by the competent authorities for operation in each of the country. The passenger's doctor may insult other travelers. - Maternity expectant mother are obliged to subscribe to the release order forms.
Babies; youngsters; juveniles; young people travelling alone:a. Babies (INF): - Babies are persons under the age of 02 on the day of depart. - INF, travel with accompanying persons who are 18 years of age or older is not necessary as particularly needy persons such as WCH; BLND; DEAF; persons who are obliged to undergo a doctor's examination before departing.
- Most INFs per trip vary depending on the type of plane. b. Child (CHD): - Child is a person between 02 and 12 years of old on the day of depart. - It is necessary to travel with accompanying persons who are 18 years of age or older and who do not make specific demands on the traveller.
INF 1 and 1 under 6; or under 6 02 CHD: no restriction. c. Non-accompanied minor (UM): - Non-accompanied minor travelling alone on the day of travel from 02 years of age to under 12 years of age. - The following are YPTA's: - YPTA are travellers who are between 12 and under 14 years of age on the day of travel and travel alone.
- Requests must be made at least 24 hrs prior to flight start via the VietJet ticketing office and call centre. - YPTA will be acceptable as a means of transport provided that the parent/guardian fills in the Young Passengers Application and signs the Disclaimer. Basket for babies on Bord Servicing; Stretcher Servicing; Oxygen Service:
Older passengers: - Older persons aged 60 or over. - For older travellers who need particular care, the terms of delivery shall prevail. Contributing - to - revolutionary passenger, handicapped passenger, older passenger, expectant mothers and passenger travelling with small children are primarily serviced in the Vietjet ticket office, at the airports and on board.