20 Min Taxi Cost

Twenty min. taxi costs

10, 31.66 C$, 20, 59.83 C$, 30, 87.99 C$, 40, 116.15 C$, 50, 144.

32 C$. The first 2 kilometers or part thereof, $24. every following 200 meters or part thereof, or $24. I wonder if that's a reasonable price for a cab fare in Mumbai. ( typically 22.00 to 5.00 a.m.), the tariffs are typically increased by 20 percent.

Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? - MoMBai Message Board

Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? I wonder if that's a sensible cab rate in Mumbai. Besides, how can you tell what a sensible taxi rate is in Delhi? When I' m in my own motel, should I be confident that they will order a cheap taxi for me, or do some of the employees get part of the ticket from certain chauffeurs (which is the case in some towns around the world)?

Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? It' ll be a lot of messy if you take a prepaid taxi from the airports to your hotels. It takes 1.5 hour to get to the school. From Delhi International Airports - always take a taxi. Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? There' ll be a man with your name tag outside the terminal taking you to your motel. No worries.

If you and any other information about meumbai please contact me. Cheap taxi fares in Mumbay? Cheap taxi fares in Mumbay? Cheap taxi fares in Mumbay? Straight back from Mombai & Goa. The same fee I paid when I drove to the plane at 2:00 in the mornings. Cheap taxi fares in Mumbay?

Not sure whether Kamikaze will agree with this council, but I will tell you what we did when we got to Delhi (and one or two other places; not Mumbai, but because we just got on a locomotive shuttle and then a locomotive and got to the city for about 20-rupee each): We got off the airplane and went directly to the taxi rank.

Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? hey yeah guys, that's a clever way to do things.... but just a warning, most Mumbai internationals fly in too early at night, and then there are no busses available. Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai? "with a really ruthless driver." Cheap taxi fares in Mumbai?

It had a periodic counter in rupees (while NOT-A/C taxi counters have in another measurement). A few and a half years later, when I returned to the airfield, I marked an air conditioning taxi parking on the road near my hospital. Well, we settled on 500 rupees so he could take me to the airfield, which he did at that cost.

When you do, the driver is very unlikely to charge a high fee and will try to get you to do it.

Mehr zum Thema