How much to Rent a Cessna 172

What does it cost to rent a Cessna 172?

A Cessna 172 for rent is a breeze to find. So, without further ado, here are the actual costs of owning an aircraft. Renting hangar area vs. laying down: 172 P-180HP (1), $131.00.

Renting flights are subject to a sales tax of 6%.

How Oath et nos partenaires vous offrent une meilleure publicité

To provide you with a better overall user experience, we want to provide relevant ads that are more useful to you. For example, if you search for a particular movie, we will use your search data and location to display cinemas near you. We also use this information to show you advertisements for similar movies that you might like.

That they believe may be of interest to you. Comme pour le serment, nos partenaires peuvent aussi vous montrer des publicités qu'ils croient susceptibles de vous intéresser. Learn more about how Math collects and uses information and use information and how our partners collect and use information. Select "OK" to allow and our partners to use your information, or "Manage Options" to view our partners and your choices.

Tip : Connectez-vous pour enregistrer votre sélection afin de ne pas avoir à le faire sur tous les appareils individuellement. You can update your settings at any time in the Privacy Center.

Mad ideas - rent a Cessna 172 for one months: flights

Well, I am now a 117 h private pilot with about 98% of this period in Cessna 172s (the other 2% in a decathlon) and I have many planes I want to make in July. So far this year I have about 5 average monthly hrs, which is about $800 in rent.

I have already scheduled 12 flying lessons for July (although not obligatory). And as you can see, the rent would be unaffordable. Waaaaaaaay back when I made my first voyages of exploration, I was flying with a firm referred to me by a neighbour who happens to be a business associate in that firm.

Back then, the firm had seven of those late 70's long standing 172 seats, although today the firm comprises four of them plus a Cherokee, a 172SP and a 172RG. It is my hypothesis that the 172SP, the RG and the Cherokee are flying much more than the other airplanes at a reasonable cost, only from my own experiences and how often I listen to these rear numbers on the air.

My suggestion is therefore to provide a rental contract for one of the older 172s, whichever one is the least flyable, and to ensure that it lasts at least 10hrs. Well, my forecast spending for the months looks like this:

Mehr zum Thema