Hawker 800

The Hawker 800

Hawker 800 is a medium twin-engine business aircraft. This is a development of the British Aerospace BAe 125 and was assembled by Hawker Beechcraft. Only a few aircraft can compete with the Hawker 800 combination of comfort, cabin size and range, making it one of the most popular mid-size business aircraft. Find complete specifications for the Hawker 800XP here.


Hawker 800XP is a variation of Hawker 800. In January 2016, 81% of the Hawker 800XP planes in used car ownership of their present owner were bought, the remaining 19% new. In 1995 the 800XP superseded the Hawker 800. Today 421 Hawker 800XP are in use. Hawker 800XP planes make up the biggest share of North America (75%), followed by Asia (10%) and Europe (7%).

TFE731-5BR twin TFE 731-5BR turbo charged the Hawker 800XP, each providing 4,660 lbs of propulsion and consuming 217 gph (GPH). Hawker 800XP's reach is 2,540 nm, which is operated under NBAA IFR 4 passenger with available propellant. For the Hawker 800XP, the cab capacity is 551 cbm.

Privatjet Charter | Rent | Rent | Hawker 800/800XP

Only a few planes can compete with the Hawker 800 combining convenience, cabine space and cruising distance, making it one of the most loved mid-size corporate planes. Developed to operate on demand trans-continental and intercontinental services, it has good short-haul capability. As the third member of the 800 serie, it has experienced many small enhancements to the functions that have made it a success in the personal aviation sector, initially with its cruising and climbing speed, take-off and landing strip power and limited payload.

The Hawker 800 serie also includes the Hawker 800XP and Hawker 850XP enhanced model. With increased reach, travel and climb speed enhancements, cab ride quality and lightweight restrictions. Hawker 800XP can travel at a speed of 447 kts with a max 9 seat setup.

It has a region of 2,540 nm. Hawker 800XP is almost the same as Hawker 800XP with the exception of singlets, which increase their reach by a further 100nm. Also, the E850XP has improved the electronics. Hawker 800 consists of a four-person lounge area, a three-person sofa and a forward seating area.

Each seat is infinitely variable, can be swivelled 360 and offers standing room over the whole length of the cab.

Mehr zum Thema