6 Seat Single Engine Aircraft for Sale

6-seater single engine aircraft for sale

Search Piper Seneca V. for the latest private jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft that are sold worldwide, aircraft. We' ve got 254 turboprop aircraft for sale. Browse our offers for new & used aircraft, helicopters, &

jets that are updated daily from 100 private sellers & dealers. single engine aircraft Wag Aero Sportsman 2+2. Neue Listingreal aircraft for sale expermental, project, homebuilt.

The best 6-seater single engine aircraft

My goal was a relatively quick (faster than my 182) 6-seater that could hold 6 grown-ups or more often 2 grown-ups and 4 children. It was like a real airplane cabin, but it didn't seem to have too much luggage space. And then I decide to take a look at an A36 that was a little older than the first one and began to take care of the cars from 1984, but with low clocks.

All of them were in the USA, so I wanted to organize a journey when someone showed me a 1993 scale car with ultra low hour and 2 gunmin 430's, Stormscope and charges more and although it was way over my money, I went to see it in Berlin and fall in loving terms.

So I came back to find out how my household could expand and tried to bargain with the landlord. I ended up having to expand a great deal and explain a great deal to my good woman, but I can say for sure that it was really rewarding. A36 is a wonderful plane and once you've flew and valued the flying qualities, you wouldn't want a Cessna, although I recognize they're still very good.

The A36' from 1984 are basically the same as when they were last upgraded. In comparison to a Cessna (or Piper) they have a very strong feeling and are made of better material. Do you want more information about Bonanzas or what I know about Cessna 210's, just come to me and I will give you my number.

5-6-seat privately owned aircraft / with turbo prop / single engine - M 600 - Piper Aircraft, Inc.

Motor type: Piper M600 single engine is more of what you want in terms of luxuriousness, power and value. It is called the best value in its category by car manufacturers because it is developed for car users who want more reach and greater speeds without the overhead. With the new Cleansheet blade at the core of the Piper M600's changes, it offers sophisticated styling that helps you move further, quicker and without abandoning anything or anyone.

Mehr zum Thema