69 Flights

Flights 69

The " South of $69 " sales in the Southwest offer low cost flights for all your hot season travel needs. One of the most distressing insights I was confronted with when I entered adult life, I think, was the fact that there is no recess when you are at stake. Since traveling, however, can be costly (and also because it's really difficult to make decisions), you should definitely visit the "Summer of $69" sales of Southwest - you'll probably find some great value flights to surprisingly great places.

The Summer of $69 sales allow a flyer to book a one-way ticket for less than $70. From Salt Lake City, Utah, to Las Vegas, Nevada, flights are only $69, and from Raleigh, North Carolina, to Nashville, Tennessee, flights are only $74. You may be in Boise, Idaho, and want to go to Spokane, Washington, which costs you only $64, and if you live in New York City, like me, you can go to Denver, Colorado, for only $133, or to Atlanta for only $163.

With so many sales flights departing from most large aerodromes, there are most likely a wide range of cute ( and inexpensive ) ways to get around no matter where you are located. In order to take part in the "Summer of $69" sales of Southwest, travellers must make their reservation by May 31st in accordance with Southwest Airlines' "Summer of $69" General Business Policy.

Flights must start at any time between 19 June and 3 November, so check your calender. OK, that definitely restricts things for me as far as the question of where I can go this year with a big money purse is concerned. There are so many ways for me to discover new towns with heavily discount flights from New York City to Dallas, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia and Tampa, Florida, and I have no clue which one to choose.

Did you hope to see the northern lights this past year? Now, don't be afraid, because there are just $99 flights to Iceland, and it's so easy to buy a tickets. First of all, browse to the WOW Air website, where there is a special page for flights to Reykjavik, the Icelandic capitol.

Next, browse down and click "Select Origin" where you can browse 13 different places including New York JFK, Boston, Los Angeles, New York EEA, Cleveland, San Francisco, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Chicago, Pittsburg, Detroit, Cincinnati and Dallas-Fort Worth. Ninety-nine ticket to Iceland, so make sure your area is up there before you begin your scheduling.

Whatever you finally decide to do this Summer, I know you're gonna have a great time. The Southwest Airlines sales "Summer of $69" offers so many great value ways to go, and they're all just a click away.

Mehr zum Thema