Gta San Andreas Taxi car ModSan Andreas Gta Taxi Auto Mod
<font color="#ffff00">-==- proudly presents
It is recommended to use the item listing without filters to search all available items. Publish articles and help us reach our goal of presenting the best contents of all our developer. Sign up now to join your own sharing, we welcome creative and consumer communities equally and look forward to your feedback.
It is recommended that you use the Files pane without filters to search all available ones. Attach files and help us accomplish our goal of presenting the best possible contents from all our development partners. Sign up now to post your own contents, we welcome designers and users equally and look forward to your feedback.
Taximission in different vehicles - encoding
I' re using sandnybuilder to de-compile the main.scm scripts filename and the source differs somehow from your source, but is still similar. Here's what I did: I scanned the skript and wherever I found the Actor. DrivingTaxiVehicle($PLAYER_ACTOR) command, I typed another line of stuff that runs like this:
where #MYCAR is any car from the vehicles.ide files, but for this experience I used the one for which I chopped the unknown4 tag and put it to 14. For example here is a bit of unmodern main.scm code: now this looks like this: now it looks like this: and the following code: has been changed: and as I said, I did this for every bit of stuff containing the requirement Actor.DrivingTaxiVehicle($PLAYER_ACTOR) and of course #MYCAR is a current car name available in the vehicle.ide-definitionsfile.
Thus in general I did what you said to me to do, but now I cannot do taxi missions in any of the 3 cabs (because now there are 3 of them), the only thing I succeeded in doing by modifying the index as it is above is that I can see the text object "Press 2 to turn taxi missions on or off" (or something like that) when I get into any of those 3 cabs, but the mission does not commence after you pressed the "2" button or "caps" or "caps" the text object will not appear in the text object.
Another thing: I saw this little piece of software just before the code: This is the coding I think is looking for any keystrokes or checking if the "Toggle Send" pushbutton has been pushed, and like I said, I'm having problems launching the task as if the scripts would disregard whether or not I hit the Enter pushbutton, but that's just my guess. What I'm trying to do is to make sure that the command is not pressing the Enter pushbutton.