Jet Flight Scheduleaircraft jet schedule
Statistical cookie helps website owner comprehend how users interacted with web pages by gathering and submitting information in an anonymous manner. Marketer cookie are used to keep tracking traffic to Web sites. Our goal is to place advertisements that are pertinent and appealing to the specific users and are therefore more useful for the publisher and third-party advertiser.
Non-classified Cookies are those that we classify together with the suppliers of single Cookie. A cookie is a small text file that can be used by a Web site to enhance your browsing experience. A cookie is a small text file that can be used by a Web site to enhance your browsing experience. a cookie is a small text file that can be used by a Web site to enhance your browsing experience. a cookie is a small text file that can be used by a Web site to enhance your browsing experience. According to the Act, we may save a cookie on your computer if it is absolutely necessary for the functioning of this website.
Have fun with your flight!
The Wheelchair Services are a special offer for handicapped or medically impaired persons, including: b. Conditions of Acceptance: - Enquiries must be made at least 24 hrs prior to travel through the VietJet Ticketing Bureau or Call Centre. - There are enough good passengers' physical condition to make the flight. Pilots must obtain a doctor's authorisation in the event of sickness in order to make sure that they are fit enough to survive the flight (as pilots require for a doctor's authorisation before departure).
- Max. number of persons using a chair on each flight is restricted depending on personalization. - If you require a Level-Wheelchair (WCHS), you will be considered as a WCHS traveller if you are travelling with an accompanying person who is 18 years of age or over and is in good health to help the WCHS traveller get on and off the WCHS and on the WCHS boarding pass; any accompanying person will be deemed as a WCHS traveller only at 01 WCHS.
- Travellers who require a WCHC (wheelchair for the cabin): There is no provision of wheeled chair gear on the vessel; if the occupants are in agreement with the condition: we shall take the transport as WCHS. BLND Service: a. BLND Services is a facility for those travellers who have failed to fully or partially capture the visually and require specific assistance. b. Conditions of Acceptance: - For BLND Guided Passengers:
Guided stowaways are permitted as regular travelers; Guided travelers 18 years of age and over are necessary, in good health to support Lufthansa travelers; each Guided traveler is permitted to ride with 02 Lufthansa. - This is a special offer for unexpeded users of BLND: - Guests of the Land and Railway Lines who are able to serve themselves on all routes are considered acceptable carriers.
- BLND passenger must receive support from family members at the terminals of embarkation and disembarkation. Passenger Hearing Failure Services (DEAF): a. Passenger Hearing Failure Services is a passenger care facility that has the capability to partially or fully capture the visually impaired and requires specific support. b. Conditions of Acceptance: - For Guided Passenger Hearing Failure Services (DEAF):
Accompanying persons are accepted as regular travellers; accompanying persons are 18 years of age and older, in good health to support patients travelling with them. - This is for unsheltered travellers of DEAF: Additional Seating Services (EXST): a. Additional Seating Services is a special offer of services to those air travelers who are large, need 2 adjoining airline tickets on the same flight; or are provided to those air travelers who need 2 adjoining airline tickets to be more comfortable. b. Conditions of Acceptance: - Please consult our ticket sales points, agent, call centre for EXST requirements.
- as a passenger 1 additional tickets at the moment of reservation. a: a: a: b: b: Pregnant woman over 27 months of age - 32 months of age must complete and submit the declaration of release from liability form:
- For the purpose of presenting the mother attestation card, the following requirements must be met by passengers: a: a: a: a: A person who is subject to prior release for travel is a person who meets at least one of the following criteria: - Damaged travellers, illnesses or illnesses can have serious consequences for other travellers on the flight.
- and pregnant women, including passengers: - b. Air travellers who could deteriorate their state of health during the flight: pulmonary disease, illnesses of the ears or noses, fractured bones, new operations, re-pregnancy by in vitro fertilisation, severe allergies, etc. b. Terms of acceptance: - Terms and conditions for accompanying persons: Incapable of moving during the flight and taking good care of yourself: Take transportation if you are travelling with escorted persons 18 years of age and over and fit enough to help the persons; each escorted person is acceptable to be travelling with only 01 persons necessary for predeparture release.
- Public health: Customers are obliged to fill in a public body bill with the following information: - Following certification of healthcare centers: Medicinal centre with regulatory personality approved by the competent authorities for operation in each of the country. The passenger's doctor may insult other travelers. - Maternity expectant mother are obliged to subscribe to the release order forms.
Babies; youngsters; juveniles; young people travelling alone:a. Babies (INF): - Babies are persons under the age of 02 on the day of depart. - INF, travel with accompanying persons who are 18 years of age or older is not necessary as particularly needy persons such as WCH; BLND; DEAF; persons who are obliged to undergo a doctor's examination before departing.
- Most INFs per flight vary depending on the type of flight. b. Child (CHD): - Child is a person between 02 and 12 years old on the day of depart. - It is necessary to travel with accompanying persons who are 18 years of age or over and who do not make specific demands on the traveller.
INF 1 and 1 under 6; or under 6 02 CHD: no restriction. c. Non-accompanied minor (UM): - Non-accompanied minor travelling alone on the day of travel from 02 years of age to under 12 years of age. - A. d. Young Single Travellers (YPTA): - YPTA are travellers who are between 12 and under 14 years of age on the day of travel and travelling alone.
- Carry your flight of JPTA only on home routes. - All YPTAs will be considered as means of transport provided that the parent/guardian fills in the young person application and signs the disclaimer. Basket for babies on Bord Servicing; Stretcher Servicing; Oxygen Service: Older passengers: - Older persons aged 60 or over.
- If you are an older passenger who requires extra care, the terms of delivery shall prevail. Contributing - to - revolutionary passenger, handicapped passenger, older passenger, expectant mothers and passenger travelling with small children are primarily serviced in the Vietjet ticket office, at the airports and on board.