Private Hire Licence

License for private rental

Driver's licenses for taxi and private rental cars Drivers need a driver's license to be able to take a cab or hire a private car. Do not add any personally identifiable or pecuniary information such as your National Insurance Number or your applicable bank account information. You will receive a return e-mail with a reference to a questionnaire. Don't be afraid, we won't mail you spams or give your e-mail adress to any third party.

You don't have an e-mail adress?

507£ with a free topographic test

As soon as your license is issued, it is effective for 3 years. This is not a poor 3 year return on your investments in London! When you have the cash and the ardour, just call us and let's get the ball moving! Packaging is conceived in such a way that it relieves you of all the work involved in completing forms.

You may be eligible for social assistance or other benefit.

Application for a new driving licence

In order to become a cabbie, please get in touch with us so that we can send you an official job offer. If you have been in possession of a full DPLA licence for at least 12 month, you can qualify as a cabbie. You should read: Terms and Condition for Hire Licence (pdf, 305k) (opens in new window), Drivers Licence Request Form (pdf, 261k) (opens in new window).

The following is what you need with your filled job offer form: You must give us your consent in writing if you want someone else to review your use or license with us on your own account. An annual licence costs 54 and you will also have to cover a 19.50 registration charge.

An annual pass is initially granted to new riders. You have the opportunity to select a longer license after your first one has elapsed. Where you have a penal sentence or points, you should review the Judgement Guidelines for Hire Driver and Hire Driver (pdf, 132k) (opens in new window) before applying.

It may be necessary to refer your request to the board before a ruling can be made. DBS, DVLA and medicinal controls. the knowledge test, the World Host Trainings and other testing and evaluations. the right to license exam to show that you have the right to stay and work in the UK.

Mehr zum Thema