Jet Airways which CountryAirways which country
Established on April 1, 1992, Jet Airways is a privately held corporation with restricted liabilities under the German Stock Corporation Act. On July 1, 1996, Jet Airways was recognized as a stock corporation. Jet Airways was converted into a privately held corporation on 19 January 2001. On December 28, 2004, Jet Airways was converted into a stock corporation.
Those securities were assigned to Tail Winds on 12 May 1994 and are held by Mr Naresh Goyal on Tail Winds' account in accordance with RBI authorisation No EC.BY.CO (S) 250/2251/TS/93/94 of 30 December 1993. At the request of our company on March 12, 1993, the Federal Institute of Defence (FIPB), by means of Writing No. 267/FC/93/NRI of June 28, 1993, approved the international collaboration proposals for Tail Winds investments of 60% by Mr. Naresh Goyal, 20% by Gulf Air and 20% by Kuwait Airways.
MoCA, by circular of 17 April 1997, instructed the Company to take measures to disinvest shares directly or indirectly owned by non-resident carriers in accordance with the Government of India's Directive on Expatriate Own Funds and NRI/OCB Stake in the Inland Aviation Service Industry. Consequently, with effect from 15 October 1997, Mr. Naresh Goyal purchased the 20% shares each of Gulf and Kuwait Airways and became the 100% shareholder of Tail Winds, an NRI/OCB currently holding over 99.99% of our shareholding.
Jet Airways Limited has submitted its Red Herring Prospectus to the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) in order to commence its IPO. - Proceeds from the IPO of Jet Airways were 4 -25 subscriptions on the first trading date of the bid. - Jets Airways is launching its first intercontinental service by connecting Mumbai with London Heathrow on 23 May 2005 with a non-stop daily outing.
Jet Airways India Ltd has announced the launch of its first ever Chennai to Toronto route via its Brussels hubs. - From May 14, Jet Airways has commenced scheduled services directly between Mumbai and Bangkok. It will be the third trip out of the country to Bangkok, according to a news brief.
Jet Airways India Ltd has named Ms. Monica Chopra Secretary General effective October 01, 2008. - In a $62 million, 10-year contract with Jet Airways, IBM has entered into a 10-year Information and Information Technologies (IT) Service Agreement. - New CNBC award for Jet Airways as "Bestomestic Airlines&rdq. - Ticket to Jet Airways - Jet Airways will take over the 100th aircraft.
- Jet Airways - Jet Airways has been named "Best Domestic Airline". - Jetter Airways (India) Ltd has announced BSE about a press release from January 28, 2011 entitled "Jet Airways win prestigious client and fire loyalty awards 2011" - Jetter Airways (India) Ltd has announced BSE about a press release from April 19, 2011 entitled "Jet Airways awarded "Air Cargo Awards of Excellence 2011" by Air Cargo World Magazine".
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd has announced a press release to BSE on 14 October 2011 entitled "Jet Airways has presented 3 renowned prizes at Times Travel Honours 2011". -Jet Airways (India) Ltd hat BSE über eine eine Pressemitteilung vom 27. August 2012 mit dem Titel "Jet Airways and ICICI bank-launch Co-branded credits Exclusive Travel and Lifestyle Benefits await the Country's Frequent Flyers" informemiert.
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd has announced a press release to BSE on February 02, 2012 entitled "Jet Airways Declared Favourite Full-Service Airline at the Outlook Traveller Awards 2011". -Jet Airways (India) Ltd has announced to BSE a press release issued on 03 February 2012 entitled "Jet Airways declared the winner for customer and brand loyalty in the Domestic Commercial Airlines Sector".
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd has announced a press release to BSE on 22 March 2012 entitled "Jet Airways Rated best on time-performer among Scheduled Domestic Airlines in February 2012". - At a meeting today, May 24, 2012, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. named Gaurang Shetty as an additional director and manager of the company with effect from today.
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd has announced a press release to BSE entitled "Jet Airways wintigious "NDTV Profit Business Leadership Award 2011" issued on January 09, 2012. Jet Airways starts daily direct flight from Mumbai to Paris - Jet Airways is the winner of the renowned ICC Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence Awards 2014.
Jet Airways launches first service between Mumbai and Paris - Jet Airways Jetprivilege program receives two awards at renowned CNN Flyertalk Awards 2014. Jet Airways receives Best Domestic Airline 2014 prize. Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015 - Jet Airways has been named the official airline partner for the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015. - JET Airways has been named the official airline partner for the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015.
- Jet Airways wins Henry Spira Humane Corporate Progress Award - Jet Airways starts everyday service to Amsterdam from Mumbai, Delhi and Toranto. - Jet Airways starts non-stop service b/w India, Amsterdam.